Wednesday, April 4, 2018

The Cutest Bunny In A Bucket

 Happy Wednesday Friends!
I had started this adorable bunny Spring Gathering from Scattered Seed Samplers last week and didn't get it finished before Easter but finished it up this morning! He is so cute!
I stitched it on 28 count tea/coffee dyed evenweave .. I used Hickory Sticks for the bunny ...shabby sheep for his belly.. muddy Puddle for key and letters.. barn door for the flowers .. cocoa bean for the basket and the called for floss for the eggs and ears .. all Classic Colorworks floss...
 So.. I have been painting a lot.. A LOT :) ..and when you buy paint they give you stir sticks .. So I used one of those stir sticks and covered it with fabric to stick the bunny in the bucket! I ruffled torn grey homespun ...added some burlap ribbon with lace and glued on the fabric covered paint stir stick and stuck the bunny in the bucket surrounded by moss and a birds nest ...

 Being on the stick gives it some height for my displays which is great!
 It couldn't be any cuter!
****Please remember if you copy my finishing ideas that you be considerate and give a link to my blog or facebook page..****

 Thanks so much for your visit!
 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                                http://jannolson.blogspot.com/
                                           http://www.jenniferrizzo.com/
http://www.funkyjunkinteriors.net/

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Absolutely adorable! Love him!

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Your bunny is adorable--he is a spring bunny (he can be used both for Easter and spring). I think I may have to consider stitching this bunny

Unknown said...

Brilliant finish!

Kim said...

Priscilla, such a great idea with the paint stick....still wish we were neighbors, you have such great ideas and a talent for decorating. Just keep it coming, we all love you!

Vickie said...

Aww, he is so sweet. What a cute finish. Nice and different!

Karen said...

Oh, I love this bunny!

Maggee said...

Great idea to use up those paint sticks. I think my husband has a 'collection' from all the jobs he has done! I have a bucket that could be used in my decorating... the wheels are now spinning! Thanks as always!

VictoriaG said...

Love the finish! But Hickory Sticks you say? No way! hahahaha! Paint stir sticks for height is genius! You are an awesome source of inspiration! Off to finish some of my projects! ~Victoria