Thursday, January 11, 2018

Winter on the Farm Mantel

Good morning!
The mantel is all spiffied up for winter!


The chalkboard has a barn and a little pond out front with a skater and a couple chickens!

 I left the cotton branches and the white and light green garlands up from Christmas .. took out the red ribbons and vintage trucks.. A few chickens and a cow with some little trees and it is complete..
Added ice skates to each end ...

 The snowman tree stays up until the middle of February..
 The lights on the mantel and on the tree make it so much less gloomy on these dreary January days!
 Thanks so much for stopping by!

If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                                http://jannolson.blogspot.com/
                                           http://www.jenniferrizzo.com/
http://www.funkyjunkinteriors.net/

6 comments:

Karen Gieselman said...

This is so pretty! I can just imagine it would brighten your day. I love seeing your girls dogs in all of the pictures.

Memorymomentsandmore said...

Beautiful!! Love your art and your love of it and cross stitching!!

Debbie said...

I love the new chalkboard. I wish it was a rule that everybody had to leave their Christmas lights on outside through January just because it is soooo gloomy!!

Unknown said...

Good morning Ronnie! I can understand wanting to keep the Snowman tree and the mantel full of winter decor with lights. Cheers and warms you up on cold winter days and nights where you live.
Keep warm, Kathleen in Az

Christine said...

It looks beautiful and yes, what a great way to warm things up in Janurary!
Thank you for sharing your photos! Your time is appreciated!

Cv said...

Wow, I just went through all your photos. I am so amazed at all that you do in and around your home. You are truly an artist! Your Decor, your garden, your chalkboard art, your cookies, all amazing! So beautiful. You are an inspiration!